An Executive Roundtable is a place to share best practices and experiences and to which you bring your organization’s problems and seek solutions from your trusted peers with whom you have built a confidential relationship. As a member of an Executive Roundtable you commit to a Code of Conduct which includes, but is not limited to –
1. Integrity/Honesty: It is your personal choice to be who you say you are and do what you say you’ll do while demonstrating sound moral and ethical principles.
2. Confidentiality: To encourage openness, all information shared is held in the strictest confidence.
3. Commitment: By joining an Executive Roundtable, you commit to contribute to the success of each member of the Roundtable, to the success of the Group, and to the success of your organization.
4. Empathy/Empathetic Listening: Understanding what others are feeling because you have experienced it yourself or can put yourself in their shoes. Paying attention to and listening to the other Group members with empathy.
5. Respect: You will treat other members with deference and allow them to completely state their position without interrupting despite having a different opinion or idea.
6. Non-Competitiveness: You will not compete with the other members whether individually or as a business. There should be no Conflicts of Interest.
If you would like to start or participate in an existing Executive Roundtable with a group of your peers, please contact us.