An Operational Audit is a future oriented, systematic, and independent review of the effectiveness, efficiency and economy of an organization’s policies, procedures, operations and activities.
The Objectives of an Operational Audit are –
- To determine and understand the purpose of the organization;
- To understand the responsibilities and risks faced by the organization.
- To appraise the effectiveness, efficiency and economy of the activities and operations of the organization; and
- To identify, with management participation, opportunities for improving the activities of the organization from an effective, efficient and economic perspective.
The Advantages of an Operational Audit are –
- To enhance the efficiency and effectiveness of the Organization’s activities and operations;
- To provide the Board with an opportunity to evaluate and manage risk.
Contact us to arrange a free introductory meeting to discuss your organization’s operational needs.